Books by Catherine Green
- Fun Father’s Day Gift Ideas from Bobblehead Gifts
- Embracing Pride Month: Unleashing LGBTQ+ Supernatural Drama in Catherine Green’s Paranormal Novels
- Vegan Outfitters: Botany and Anatomy in Perfect Harmony
- How Reiki Helps You Be Present Spiritually, Emotionally, and Physically
- 6 Summer Vacation Essentials to Help You Escape the City
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Embracing Pride Month: Unleashing LGBTQ+ Supernatural Drama in Catherine Green's Paranormal Novels
- Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas from Bobblehead Gifts
- CBT is Basically Reiki Energy Healing
- Poppy Shop Xmas Bonanza - 10% Off Voucher Code
- Big Summer Sale Up to 60% OFF!
- 'Love Yourself into Weight Loss' : New Book Invites Readers to Ditch the Diets and Think Holistically
- 9 Effective Ways to Manage Chronic Pain
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- Uncover the Best Bank Holiday Deals on Homeware, Beauty, and Fashion!
- The Witch with a Broken Wand
Tag Archives: going overdue
Come on Baby, We Want to See You!
I am still waiting. At almost 40 weeks pregnant, struggling through the biggest heatwave to hit the UK for 7 years, and feeling the biggest, heaviest, and most uncomfortable I have ever been in my life, I have just about … Continue reading
Posted in british, catherine green, Random Musings, UK Tagged 40 weeks pregnant, baby boy, being pregnant in summer, boy girl, bringing on labour, catherine green, Come on Baby, going overdue, heatwave, hurdle, July baby, pregnant Catherine, pregnant during the heatwave, reprieve, royal baby, sticky heat 2 Comments