Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- This is the Year of New Beginnings
- Hugging and the Need for Touch
- Steampunk Adventures in Crewe
- Why We Should Look on the Bright Side of Life
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 9 - Inspiration
- Romance and Love this #ValentinesDay
- What is the Pentagram?
- Finding the Right Dating Website
Tag Archives: #foundinoxfam
You might be wondering if you can celebrate Christmas in a way that supports people in the wider world. I know there are many wonderful charity organisations out there, all desperately in need of help with their fundraising. And I … Continue reading
I have a confession to make: I love collecting trinkets! One of the reasons I so desperately want to move house, is so I may have room to store these beautiful items that I see when I am out and … Continue reading