Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- I need a Camper Van!
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- A Guide to Easter Gifts for Children
- Divorced, Single, Looking for Love
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- New! Dracula at Whitby Abbey Collection
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
Tag Archives: finding new friends
Happy New Year! I know you might by wondering why I ask such a strange question in the title, but I have a point, and here it is: are you still searching for The One? Or maybe just The One … Continue reading
Have you ever used a dating website to find a new partner? Perhaps you exhausted all the old-fashioned methods of visiting local clubs and pubs, you casually dated a few people, but nothing ever came of it. Maybe you had … Continue reading
How do you get back into the dating scene when you are older? That is a very popular question, due to a change in societal trends and lifestyle preferences. These days there are a lot of older people who are … Continue reading