Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Waterstones Clearance Sale and Special Offer Books
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- #AtoZChallenge – What is the #MidLitFest?
- Good Riddance, Mercury Retrograde!
- Caring for our Elderly Community #WATWB
- Love Hurts (A Redcliffe Novel) - Out Now!
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
Tag Archives: family holiday
We recently took a family day trip on the Peppa Pig Express Train at the Churnet Valley railway in Staffordshire. It was a lovely day out, with nice sunny weather, and lots of activities for our elder daughter, Elliot to … Continue reading
Today I am taking a break from the A to Z Challenge, and will share a few of the many photos I took last week during my holiday to west Scotland. My friend and I took our children to a … Continue reading
Wow, I haven’t posted on here for over a week, that is crazy! It feels like I have been away for ages! Actually we had a few short excursions as a family. We went up to the North East coast … Continue reading