Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Divorced, Single, Looking for Love
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- I need a Camper Van!
- New! Dracula at Whitby Abbey Collection
- Angel Therapy Oracle Card Reading for your #Spiritual #Healing
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
Tag Archives: family heirloom gifts
In recent decades, we have seen our religious and spiritual holidays becoming more commercialised, and let’s face it, we enjoy buying gifts for our children. I know I do, even though I try not to spoil them too much. But … Continue reading →