Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Is it Time to Make a Change in My Life?
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- I’ve Got the January Blues
- Work With Me
- Get the Aloe Glow!
- Eye of the Tiger by Catherine Green
- Sometimes You Just Need a Hug
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Living with Chronic Pain: How reiki saved my sanity
Tag Archives: defining ourselves
I have been pondering a lot of things recently that relate to the nature of human behaviour. What is it that motivates people to do what they do? My first thoughts would be religion, a sense of righteousness, or moral … Continue reading →