Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Talk: Shh… It’s Our Secret, by Lizzie Chantree
- Beltane Tarot Card Reading for Guidance on Relationships
- Rohan Outdoor Clothing Up to Half Price Sale
- I'm Reading a Book - Quality Video!
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Clarks Kids Sports Multibuy Offer
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Propercorn – the Popcorn Snack for Grown-Ups!
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
Tag Archives: #dating
Relationships are hard work. Humans are complicated. We are all unique, and we have our individual quirks of character and personality, yet so often we confine ourselves to very narrow avenues when seeking new friendships and life partners. I completely … Continue reading
How do you get back into the dating scene when you are older? That is a very popular question, due to a change in societal trends and lifestyle preferences. These days there are a lot of older people who are … Continue reading
Have you ever been in love? Are you still in love now? Or perhaps you are the eternal seeker, ever hopeful that you will find that special somebody who will sweep you away with hearts and flowers… or simply love … Continue reading
We are fast approaching the festival of love and romance known as Valentine’s Day, and perhaps you are still searching for that special someone. Maybe you are a more mature single person and would like to make friends with someone … Continue reading