Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- This is the Year of New Beginnings
- Hugging and the Need for Touch
- Steampunk Adventures in Crewe
- Why We Should Look on the Bright Side of Life
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 9 - Inspiration
- Romance and Love this #ValentinesDay
- What is the Pentagram?
- Finding the Right Dating Website
Tag Archives: darkness and light
It is close to that magical day, October 31st, known to most people as Halloween, and known to witches as Samhain. It is the day when we can openly communicate with our ancestors, when the ghosts step out of the … Continue reading
October is the month of dull days and misty shadows, so today I will share a Vampire Tarot reading for your dark delight… 1, Work – Three of Cups Your success is born of passion and determination. Celebrate with friends … Continue reading