Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- We Survived the First Week of #Lockdown!
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- NEW! Twinings Tea Cold Infuse
- Working from Home
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Join Us for Books on the Beach in Blackpool
- How to Improve Your Mood
- What Am I Doing Here?
- #AtoZChallenge – My Kitchen Quest
Tag Archives: darkness and light
It is close to that magical day, October 31st, known to most people as Halloween, and known to witches as Samhain. It is the day when we can openly communicate with our ancestors, when the ghosts step out of the … Continue reading
October is the month of dull days and misty shadows, so today I will share a Vampire Tarot reading for your dark delight… 1, Work – Three of Cups Your success is born of passion and determination. Celebrate with friends … Continue reading