Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Children's Book Prize Winners & Booker Prize List
- Support Your Local Charities #WATWB
- #AtoZChallenge - What’s Your Vice?
- My First Ghost Hunt: Ordsall Hall, Salford
- What is Reiki and how does it Work?
- Ghostly Giveaway Free Books for #Halloween
- My Ghost Adventures Remembered #paranormal #ghosthunter
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
Tag Archives: congenital eye disorders
I live with rare eye disease, a condition known as Lymphedema Distichiasis. For me the main disorder is the distichiasis, which basically means I have eyelashes that grow on the inside of my eyelids and scratch the corneas. All my … Continue reading →