Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why we Need to be back at School #WATWB
- Face Coverings Available at English Heritage Shop
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- #AtoZChallenge – The Joy of Discovering Junk
- Win Your FREE Ticket!
- Love Hurts and The Redcliffe Novels
- Free Gift When You Shop at Whittard of Chelsea!
- Trapped in the Housewife Hole
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
Tag Archives: caring for a premature baby
Did you have a premature baby? Today is #WorldPrematurityDay, and in the UK, the baby charity Bliss is running a campaign to raise awareness of just how prevalent prematurity is within our communities. I did not have a premature baby, … Continue reading