Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- TwoLoveBirds and the Festival of Yule Coloring Book
- Oxfam Unwrapped Gift Guide
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- #ChristmasGiftGuide English Heritage Christmas Shop
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- #365DaysofTarot Studying The Star
- Photos from my Ghost Hunt Adventures #GhostHunterDiaries
- Living Life, and Loving Life, using Law of Attraction
- I’m in The Motherhood and I Love It!
Tag Archives: boudoir photography
We are fast approaching the festival of love and romance known as Valentine’s Day, and perhaps you are still searching for that special someone. Maybe you are a more mature single person and would like to make friends with someone … Continue reading
It is close to that magical day, October 31st, known to most people as Halloween, and known to witches as Samhain. It is the day when we can openly communicate with our ancestors, when the ghosts step out of the … Continue reading