Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Put Together The Perfect Outfit
- What is Saxenda?
- Imbolc Blessings this #WitchyWednesday
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- New Wednesday Addams Collection!
- Make Your Business a More Caring Brand with This Guide
- £10 off your first three Morrisons grocery shops with Amazon Prime
- The Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- A Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers
- Cast a Spell to Invoke New Energy and Improve Your Mood
Tag Archives: boudoir photography
We are fast approaching the festival of love and romance known as Valentine’s Day, and perhaps you are still searching for that special someone. Maybe you are a more mature single person and would like to make friends with someone … Continue reading
It is close to that magical day, October 31st, known to most people as Halloween, and known to witches as Samhain. It is the day when we can openly communicate with our ancestors, when the ghosts step out of the … Continue reading