Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Self Care is Important when your Spouse is Depressed
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Searching for Hope during Lockdown
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- All We Have is Now
- The Beast Inside Your Head (Poem)
- About Catherine Green
- We Need to Care for our Parents
- What Am I Doing Here?
- How Does Meditation Work for Me?
Tag Archives: boudoir photography
We are fast approaching the festival of love and romance known as Valentine’s Day, and perhaps you are still searching for that special someone. Maybe you are a more mature single person and would like to make friends with someone … Continue reading
It is close to that magical day, October 31st, known to most people as Halloween, and known to witches as Samhain. It is the day when we can openly communicate with our ancestors, when the ghosts step out of the … Continue reading