Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Feeling the #Love Energy at our Mind, Body, Spirit Event
- *Discount Book* The Darkness of Love #ASMSG #booksale
- #AtoZChallenge - Embarking Upon the Easter Holidays
- Having Fun with Instagram
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Top of the Class – Teachers get 15% off at Paperchase
Tag Archives: books for Pride month
Did you know that most of my novels and short stories feature LGBTQ+ characters? I don’t set out to include them, or to write specifically about the characters in their unique perspectives. They simply have natural preferences to same sex … Continue reading