Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- Local Dating Websites for You
- Please Give me a Dog! #AdoptDontShop
- How to Meditate with Kids at Home
- End to End Cycle Ride: John O’Groats and we are Finished!
- I need a Camper Van!
- Should I Rehome a Rescue Dog?
- The Devil’s Child by Maria Zeferino
- Sustainable Stationery from Paperchase
- Celebrate New Beginnings
Tag Archives: book festival Middlewich
Last weekend we celebrated the very first Middlewich Literary Festival, #MidLitFest in Cheshire. It was a fantastic event, populated by local readers, writers, illustrators and book lovers. I was a guest author, along with my new friends Gill Hoffs, Lucy Pireel and Bernice Walmsley. We showcased our … Continue reading →
Hello everybody! Wow, preparations are well underway for our brand new upcoming Middlewich Literary Festival, #MidLitFest across social networks. Our authors are ready and waiting with their stacks of books (myself included), and we are currently planning our talks and workshops so that … Continue reading →
I have decided to effectively end my unofficial maternity leave after having my second child. I stopped doing several freelance jobs while I was pregnant because I was finding it very difficult to cope with the stress on my body … Continue reading →