Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s my Wedding Anniversary!
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- Wow, What a Weekend! Goddess Summoning, Celtic music, Friends and Family
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- Feeling the #Love Energy at our Mind, Body, Spirit Event
- *COVER REVEAL* My Vampire Boyfriend #Erotica #UrbanFantasy by @NEJPhoto
- #AtoZChallenge - Embarking Upon the Easter Holidays
- Daily Goddess Oracle Guidance
- Having Fun with Instagram
Tag Archives: book about Tarot reading
The end is nigh for my #365DaysofTarot challenge, and truthfully I am glad. While I really enjoy playing with my Tarot cards, and I enjoy doing readings for fun, I realise that I am not destined to be a professional … Continue reading →