Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Tarot Card Reading for Guidance in Relationships
- Now Up to Half Price in the Rohan Summer Sale!
- When Will We Learn that Prevention is Better than Cure?
- Reflections on a School Year during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Lammas Tarot Card Reading
- "My New Master" in The Mirador Fantasmagoria #TheRedcliffeNovels
- About Catherine Green
- Those who Forget the Past…
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- Adventures in Online Dating
Tag Archives: Bernice Walmsley
Last weekend we celebrated the very first Middlewich Literary Festival, #MidLitFest in Cheshire. It was a fantastic event, populated by local readers, writers, illustrators and book lovers. I was a guest author, along with my new friends Gill Hoffs, Lucy Pireel and Bernice Walmsley. We showcased our … Continue reading →
Today is Beltane, the beginning of May and a celebration of the glorious fertility and vitality of Mother Earth. I have been admiring the beautiful bright pink flowers blooming in my garden, and I would have taken a photograph to … Continue reading →