Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Caravan Holidays in the UK
- Why We Should Look on the Bright Side of Life
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- Lammas Blessings and Birthday Fun
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
- Birthday Blessings my Little Lammas Child!
- Settling a New Rescue Dog at Home
- Thank You for being my Friend #WATWB
Tag Archives: being pregnant
I am currently six months pregnant with my second child. Having experienced a fairly easy pregnancy first time around, I was not at all concerned or anxious about doing it again. Yes, I had mild morning sickness, crazy mood swings, … Continue reading →