Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Caravan Holidays in the UK
- Why We Should Look on the Bright Side of Life
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- Lammas Blessings and Birthday Fun
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
- Birthday Blessings my Little Lammas Child!
- Settling a New Rescue Dog at Home
- Thank You for being my Friend #WATWB
Tag Archives: being in hospital with a premature baby
Did you have a premature baby? Today is #WorldPrematurityDay, and in the UK, the baby charity Bliss is running a campaign to raise awareness of just how prevalent prematurity is within our communities. I did not have a premature baby, … Continue reading