Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Find the Best Children’s Toys for Christmas
- Beautiful Christmas Tree Decorations & Ornaments Available at Wedgwood
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 4 – Danny Mason
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- Letters From Santa
- My Treatment Plan for Rare Eye Diseases
- What is “Real Paganism” Anyway?
- A Frosty Autumn Walk (Poem)
- The Time has Come for #NaNoWriMo 2016!
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 20 – Temptation
Tag Archives: being a bestselling author
This week I finally completed my coursework requirements to receive my 2nd Degree Okuden reiki practitioner certificate. It means that I will very soon be formally able to practice reiki healing on clients as a business. I cannot do it … Continue reading →
How do you feel about the #BlackFriday and #CyberMonday phenomenon? Let’s face it, we can barely avoid the hype in this day and age. It is how we have evolved in society. I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, … Continue reading →
I just had to share this little post, since I felt a deep understanding of the subject matter (namely ME!) Here’s to my fellow Indie writers, you are not alone… Indie writers are gluttons for punishment!.
Just came across this article via Alex Laybourne’s blog, and it is quite interesting for my fellow indie authors. It basically tells us what we already know about the journey to authorly fame, but it cheered me up all the … Continue reading →
To quote a cliche, life is like a roller coaster right now. I am in the throes of frantic promotions and networking, and so far it seems to be working. Although I have no solid sales figures yet, there is … Continue reading →