Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Lessons from the Witch in Eye of the Tiger (A Redcliffe Novel) #TheRedcliffeNovels
- How To Pick An Outfit To Make You Look and Feel Great
- Summer Sale on Clothes and Occasionwear
- 10% Off All Orders at English Heritage Shop
- You Need These Skills And Traits As A New Business Owner
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Introducing NEW Probiotic Meaty Treats for your Dog
- Whittard | Free Gift When You Spend £60/$70/€70!
- When Will We Learn that Prevention is Better than Cure?
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
Tag Archives: being a bestselling author
This week I finally completed my coursework requirements to receive my 2nd Degree Okuden reiki practitioner certificate. It means that I will very soon be formally able to practice reiki healing on clients as a business. I cannot do it … Continue reading →
How do you feel about the #BlackFriday and #CyberMonday phenomenon? Let’s face it, we can barely avoid the hype in this day and age. It is how we have evolved in society. I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, … Continue reading →
I just had to share this little post, since I felt a deep understanding of the subject matter (namely ME!) Here’s to my fellow Indie writers, you are not alone… Indie writers are gluttons for punishment!.
Just came across this article via Alex Laybourne’s blog, and it is quite interesting for my fellow indie authors. It basically tells us what we already know about the journey to authorly fame, but it cheered me up all the … Continue reading →
To quote a cliche, life is like a roller coaster right now. I am in the throes of frantic promotions and networking, and so far it seems to be working. Although I have no solid sales figures yet, there is … Continue reading →