Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Why I Need to Pay Attention to Myself
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Divorced, Single, Looking for Love
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- I need a Camper Van!
- New! Dracula at Whitby Abbey Collection
- Angel Therapy Oracle Card Reading for your #Spiritual #Healing
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
- Why Reiki Won’t Cure a Cold
Tag Archives: afternoon tea
I love the idea of celebrating our national treasures. The phrase itself makes me feel nostalgic and warm, harking back to my carefree childhood days, when my summers involved trips to the seaside, caravan holidays, ice-creams and picnics in the … Continue reading