Do you have an air fryer? Have you used one before? They have become a popular choice recently for people wanting to improve their home cooking skills and be healthier.
Just before Christmas, air fryers flew out of the warehouse at Studio. That’s how popular this new way of cooking is. They have sourced a new range and today I show you ELEVEN best air fryers for home delivery.
Why should I buy an air fryer?
1. Healthy option – air fryers use significantly less oil than deep fat fryers
4. The current cost of living crisis has resulted in people looking for cheaper ways to cook
Studio prices start at just £45 through to £150.
EGL, Studio’s own brand air fryers make up 2 of the range whilst Daewoo, Salter, Tower and Magic Bullet feature nine times between them.
Best Air Fryers
1. Daewoo 17 Litre Halogen Air Fryer Just £45 – shop now.
2. Daewoo 4 Litre Manual Air Fryer Just £60 – Bazaarvoice 5 * Top Rated Product – shop now.
3. Salter 4.5 Litre Digital Air Fryer Just £65 – Bazaarvoice 5 * Top Rated Product – shop now.
4. Tower Black and Rose Gold 4.3 Litre Air Fryer Just £65 – shop now.
5. Magic Bullet 2.5L Air Fryer Just £69 – shop now.
6. 6L Digital Black and Rose Gold Air Fryer with Window Just £85 – Bazaarvoice 5 * Top Rated Product – shop now.
7. Tower Vortx Vizion 7 Litre Manual Air Fryer Just £90 – shop now.
8. Masterchef 4.5L Digital Air Fryer Just £100 – shop now.
9. Tower 5-in-1 Express Pro 11 Litre Digital Air Fryer Oven. Two colour options Just £110 – Bazaarvoice 5 * Top Rated Product – shop now.
10. Tower Vortx Xpress Pro Combo 10-in-1 11 Litre Digital Air Fryer Oven. Just £139 – shop now.
11. Salter Professional 8 Litre Dual Digital Air Fryer. Just £150 – shop now.
Did you enjoy this article? Sign up now to keep informed of new stories from SpookyMrsGreen.
*This is an affiliate article