Experience BRICK WEEK this February Half Term with a short break to LEGOLAND® Holidays.
During February Half Term Legoland® Holidays will be opening the doors for families to enjoy Brick week where there will be 20* awesome rides to enjoy plus exclusive LEGO® building activities including fun Build Challenges, free building and even a giant mosaic. Experience all of these exclusive activities plus an overnight stay in one of the onsite hotels with breakfast and free parking all from as little as £249 per family (Based on a family of four).
Breakdown of this offer:
- An overnight stay in an awesome LEGO® themed family room
- 2-day Park entry to selected rides* including Driving School and Mia’s Riding Adventure
- FREE LEGO gift for each child**
- LEGOLAND® character meet and greets
- Evening entertainment
- A delicious buffet breakfast
- Splash and play in the LEGO pirate themed pool
- Exclusive BRICK WEEK Themed extras and activities – First Peek New LEGO® Models, Free fun Build Activities and Challenges plus Mosaic.
Stay dates are from 14th — 23rd February – book now to secure your stay and avoid disappointment!
Did you enjoy this article? Download your FREE copy of It’s Complicated (A Redcliffe Short Story) and discover #TheRedcliffeNovels for yourself.
*Article contains affiliate links