Greetings, friends! Blessed Ostara and welcome to longer days as we move into Spring proper. Today I share a Tarot reading that I did on the day of the Spring Equinox. My query to Spirit was for clarity on who I am, where I am going, and what I am supposed to be doing in this life. I think this is a question that many of us are asking at the moment, especially those of us who feel called by some invisible force that we cannot put a name to.
1. The Hierophant – You are fully aware of your faith and spiritual knowledge, and yet sometimes it feels like too much responsibility. The energy here feels quite heavy, dark and oppressive, as though the weight is pressing down and you cannot handle it right now.
2. The Emperor – Here you have the position of power, but are you aware of how to use it for the best? Perhaps you could consult your guides, and by this I mean people around you who have the wisdom of years, knowledge of the workplace, or similar expertise that you could utilise. Do not be afraid to ask, but remember that you are in control of the situation.
3. Ten of Wands – Oh, it is an uphill struggle, this thing we call life. And now you have gotten so engrossed in your task that you forgot why you were doing it in the first place. Lighten up! Lessen the load, take some time off, and continue with your job when you feel stronger and more able to cope.
4. The High Priestess – Embrace your spiritual power, it is your birthright. No more hiding. Be proud of who you are, what you have achieved, and what is still to come.
5. Ace of Wands – Unleash your new ideas. Free your mind, welcome the crazy, delicious notions that flow through. Let them out.
6. Six of Pentacles – OK, admit it: you like to control the money. And that is good, because you have money to share, and you are very happy to do so.
I hope this reading makes sense to you, and that it helps ease the burden of responsibility that we so often feel in our daily lives. Even if you only resonate with some of these words, please do take some time to think about them, and they will help you to move on or make peace as required. Blessed Be.
Did you enjoy this article? Join my tribe to keep informed of new stories from SpookyMrsGreen, and I will send you a fabulous FREE book from my Redcliffe novels series.