I have been feeling the call of the wild recently when it comes to food, but have not yet devoted enough time to learning about how best to go about it. For example, should I go and pick whatever I find in the fields where I walk my dog? And if so, how clean will they be? It is hard to move past a lifetime of social conditioning, but I feel that perhaps now is as good a time as any to get started…
Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 4 – Danny Mason
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Step into the Shadows
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- Mind, Body and Spirit Event – Stockport, Cheshire
- Holiday Diaries: Sundrum Castle Holiday Park, Scotland
- Wake up Grandad - #PoemOfTheDay
- The Snow Tiger and the Werewolf Alpha #paranormal
- Get the Aloe Glow!
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?