I have been feeling the call of the wild recently when it comes to food, but have not yet devoted enough time to learning about how best to go about it. For example, should I go and pick whatever I find in the fields where I walk my dog? And if so, how clean will they be? It is hard to move past a lifetime of social conditioning, but I feel that perhaps now is as good a time as any to get started…
Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Tarot Card Reading for Guidance in Relationships
- Now Up to Half Price in the Rohan Summer Sale!
- When Will We Learn that Prevention is Better than Cure?
- Reflections on a School Year during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Lammas Tarot Card Reading
- "My New Master" in The Mirador Fantasmagoria #TheRedcliffeNovels
- About Catherine Green
- Terrys Fabrics Biggest Ever Summer Sale
- The Victorian Way Collection at English Heritage Shop
- Adventures in Online Dating