It is hard to believe that just one week ago Middlewich was in a state of excitement as we prepared to begin the annual Folk and Boat Festival. The town was decorated with colourful bunting, the pubs were assembling tents and gazebos in their beer gardens; musicians, artists, retailers and entertainers were piling into town and setting up their wares beside the canal and on the festival field. It was a fabulous weekend! Here are a few photos of the fun…and yes, that is me dressed as a fairy with my daughter! Ha ha, had to be done!
Catherine Green Author
I Blog for BritMums
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Books, Stationery and Supplies
Top Posts & Pages
- #AtoZChallenge – Am I Gender Stereotyping my Daughters?
- It’s All A Little Bit Strange #MercuryRetrograde
- Tea Sale! Stock up on Writer Supplies
- Dragonfae Oracle Card Reading
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 20 – Temptation
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 22 – Vampires
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- My Spiritual Journey: Healing and Cleansing
- Clarks Shoes Big Summer Sale!