It is hard to believe that just one week ago Middlewich was in a state of excitement as we prepared to begin the annual Folk and Boat Festival. The town was decorated with colourful bunting, the pubs were assembling tents and gazebos in their beer gardens; musicians, artists, retailers and entertainers were piling into town and setting up their wares beside the canal and on the festival field. It was a fabulous weekend! Here are a few photos of the fun…and yes, that is me dressed as a fairy with my daughter! Ha ha, had to be done!
Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Darkness of Love by Catherine Green
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Fish is Healing! – A Spiritual Energy Healing Session
- Winter Warmers on a Snowy Day
- Belated Beltane Blessings!
- Feeling the #Love Energy at our Mind, Body, Spirit Event
- Shamanism and the Modern Witch
- Oxfam Unwrapped Gift Guide
- The Joy of Meeting our Neighbours #WATWB
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting