It is hard to believe that just one week ago Middlewich was in a state of excitement as we prepared to begin the annual Folk and Boat Festival. The town was decorated with colourful bunting, the pubs were assembling tents and gazebos in their beer gardens; musicians, artists, retailers and entertainers were piling into town and setting up their wares beside the canal and on the festival field. It was a fabulous weekend! Here are a few photos of the fun…and yes, that is me dressed as a fairy with my daughter! Ha ha, had to be done!
FREE BOOK – offer ends 31/01/18
Catherine Green Author
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Mindful Parenting Advice
- #AtoZChallenge – Am I Gender Stereotyping my Daughters?
- My Reiki Therapy Bed
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- Saying Goodbye
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 20 – Temptation
- Happy New Year! #2018
- The Snow Tiger and the Werewolf Alpha #paranormal
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 21 – Urban Fantasy