It is hard to believe that just one week ago Middlewich was in a state of excitement as we prepared to begin the annual Folk and Boat Festival. The town was decorated with colourful bunting, the pubs were assembling tents and gazebos in their beer gardens; musicians, artists, retailers and entertainers were piling into town and setting up their wares beside the canal and on the festival field. It was a fabulous weekend! Here are a few photos of the fun…and yes, that is me dressed as a fairy with my daughter! Ha ha, had to be done!
Catherine Green Author
I Blog for BritMums
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Books, Stationery and Supplies
Sponsor SpookyMrsGreenIf you enjoy reading my blog posts and you want to see continued improvement to the SpookyMrsGreen website, please do consider sending a small donation. Even the occasional £1 or $1 will be greatly appreciated. Just click the link www.paypal.me/SpookyMrsGreen and help this Indie writer to thrive. Thank you!
Top Posts & Pages
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham, 16th December 2006
- Festival Fun and a Good Cuppa!
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- Summer Solstice Blessings
- Circus of Horrors; A Macabre Theatre Show
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 4 – Danny Mason
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Keep Calm and Make a Brew
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- Cheers to My Local Cafe!