It is hard to believe that just one week ago Middlewich was in a state of excitement as we prepared to begin the annual Folk and Boat Festival. The town was decorated with colourful bunting, the pubs were assembling tents and gazebos in their beer gardens; musicians, artists, retailers and entertainers were piling into town and setting up their wares beside the canal and on the festival field. It was a fabulous weekend! Here are a few photos of the fun…and yes, that is me dressed as a fairy with my daughter! Ha ha, had to be done!
Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Dreaming of A Winter White Christmas?
- My 5 Senses – A Poem by Elliot Green (age 9)
- What Does a Ghost Hunter Do? #paranormalinvestigation
- #AtoZChallenge - Being a Breastfeeding Mother
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- Return of the Vampire Hunter by Catherine Green
- Children's Book Prize Winners & Booker Prize List
- When a Witch Falls in Love
- These Kids are Driving me Crazy… But I Still Love Them
- #Blogmas Pagan Inspired Gift Suggestions for Yule