It is hard to believe that just one week ago Middlewich was in a state of excitement as we prepared to begin the annual Folk and Boat Festival. The town was decorated with colourful bunting, the pubs were assembling tents and gazebos in their beer gardens; musicians, artists, retailers and entertainers were piling into town and setting up their wares beside the canal and on the festival field. It was a fabulous weekend! Here are a few photos of the fun…and yes, that is me dressed as a fairy with my daughter! Ha ha, had to be done!
Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- How Modern Witchcraft includes Holistic Care
- How Chronic Pain Impacts on Life
- 5 Ways to Understand my Chronic Pain Condition
- Romance in the Real World
- For the Love of Dogs
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- I Need a Holiday!
- Every Child is Worth Fighting For: the 3 Marathon Challenge #EveryChildhood
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays