It is hard to believe that just one week ago Middlewich was in a state of excitement as we prepared to begin the annual Folk and Boat Festival. The town was decorated with colourful bunting, the pubs were assembling tents and gazebos in their beer gardens; musicians, artists, retailers and entertainers were piling into town and setting up their wares beside the canal and on the festival field. It was a fabulous weekend! Here are a few photos of the fun…and yes, that is me dressed as a fairy with my daughter! Ha ha, had to be done!
Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Get Hoping with Calyx Flowers Easter Savings
- Gen Z and Millennials rank ‘dream’ locations to live in UK
- 7 Inspirational Books to celebrate Women’s History Month
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 4 – Danny Mason
- Legoland Springfest!
- 14 Fantastic Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day
- 5 Ways to Tell You Might Be Psychic
- #WitchyWednesday Best Deals this Spring
- Ensuring Your Child Has A Wonderful Time In School
- Brands I Have Worked With
What a fun time! I love the picture of you and your daughter dressed as fairies. Have a great weekend. http://flossiebentonrogers.com/2014/06/20/vintage-friday-leavening-1919/
Thank you Flossie, you too!