It is hard to believe that just one week ago Middlewich was in a state of excitement as we prepared to begin the annual Folk and Boat Festival. The town was decorated with colourful bunting, the pubs were assembling tents and gazebos in their beer gardens; musicians, artists, retailers and entertainers were piling into town and setting up their wares beside the canal and on the festival field. It was a fabulous weekend! Here are a few photos of the fun…and yes, that is me dressed as a fairy with my daughter! Ha ha, had to be done!
Catherine Green Author
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Moving House? I’m Not Quite Sure
- Product Review: Naipo Car Seat Cushion Back Massager
- How to Date when you are Older
- The Snow Tiger and the Werewolf Alpha #paranormal
- Ghost Hunter Diaries - Bodelwydden Castle, Wales – 10/04/10
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 20 – Temptation
- That was a Long Easter Holiday!
- I need a Camper Van!
- Vampires Don’t Fart. Need I Say More?
- A Day in the Life of a Pagan Housewife