This weekend we welcome Small Business Saturday here in the UK. If you are doing some Christmas shopping, why not do it local? Try your town, even if the high street is small, and you never know what gems you might find in the independently owned shops. Alternatively, why not seek out your local businesses that operate from home? My current favourite for Middlewich is The Chocolate Angel, delicious!
Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Photos from my Ghost Hunt Adventures #GhostHunterDiaries
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- It’s Pizza Friday! #GoustoPizzaNight
- A Letter from Santa Claus at Lapland Mailroom
- I need a Camper Van!
- #AtoZChallenge – A Tarot Reading
- A Daytrip to Beeston Castle @EnglishHeritage
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- Paranormal Novels by Catherine Green
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham