This weekend we welcome Small Business Saturday here in the UK. If you are doing some Christmas shopping, why not do it local? Try your town, even if the high street is small, and you never know what gems you might find in the independently owned shops. Alternatively, why not seek out your local businesses that operate from home? My current favourite for Middlewich is The Chocolate Angel, delicious!
Catherine Green Author
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Moving House? I’m Not Quite Sure
- Product Review: Naipo Car Seat Cushion Back Massager
- How to Date when you are Older
- The Snow Tiger and the Werewolf Alpha #paranormal
- Ghost Hunter Diaries - Bodelwydden Castle, Wales – 10/04/10
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 20 – Temptation
- That was a Long Easter Holiday!
- I need a Camper Van!
- Vampires Don’t Fart. Need I Say More?
- A Day in the Life of a Pagan Housewife