This weekend we welcome Small Business Saturday here in the UK. If you are doing some Christmas shopping, why not do it local? Try your town, even if the high street is small, and you never know what gems you might find in the independently owned shops. Alternatively, why not seek out your local businesses that operate from home? My current favourite for Middlewich is The Chocolate Angel, delicious!
Catherine Green Author
I Blog for BritMums
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Books, Stationery and Supplies
Sponsor SpookyMrsGreenIf you enjoy reading my blog posts and you want to see continued improvement to the SpookyMrsGreen website, please do consider sending a small donation. Even the occasional £1 or $1 will be greatly appreciated. Just click the link www.paypal.me/SpookyMrsGreen and help this Indie writer to thrive. Thank you!
Top Posts & Pages
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham, 16th December 2006
- Festival Fun and a Good Cuppa!
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- Summer Solstice Blessings
- Circus of Horrors; A Macabre Theatre Show
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 4 – Danny Mason
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Keep Calm and Make a Brew
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- Cheers to My Local Cafe!