It is very exciting for me this Christmas. Not only am I celebrating it with the newest addition to our family, our baby daughter Georgina (4 months), but I am celebrating the release of The Darkness of Love with a fabulous international book tour! And even better, I don’t have to leave home, because my book is touring via the amazing power of global media. A huge thank you goes out to my publisher Chances Press, and to Literary Nook for organizing the event. Check out the tour information here, and I look forward to seeing you during December while I am on my travels… Merry Christmas!
Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #FreeforallFriday Great British Spring Clean Special Offers
- Treatments for Male Pattern Baldness
- #BookTalk: The Witch’s Survival Guide – Spells for Healing from Stress and Burnout by Jennifer Lane
- Beautiful Christmas Tree Decorations & Ornaments Available at Wedgwood
- #BookReview: There Are No Coincidences: A Manifestation Deck & Guidebook by Aliza Kelly
- I’ve Discovered #Arbonne Beauty Products!
- Mum-approved: Find the perfect gift this Mother's Day
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- Toy Review: Eldrador Creatures
- #WitchyWednesday Celebrate Spring Equinox with these Top Deals