It is very exciting for me this Christmas. Not only am I celebrating it with the newest addition to our family, our baby daughter Georgina (4 months), but I am celebrating the release of The Darkness of Love with a fabulous international book tour! And even better, I don’t have to leave home, because my book is touring via the amazing power of global media. A huge thank you goes out to my publisher Chances Press, and to Literary Nook for organizing the event. Check out the tour information here, and I look forward to seeing you during December while I am on my travels… Merry Christmas!
Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- It’s Pizza Friday! #GoustoPizzaNight
- Photos from my Ghost Hunt Adventures #GhostHunterDiaries
- Crystals and Sage
- Craggle Hill by E.A.Belle – Out Now
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- Catherine Green the Ghost Hunter
- The Snow Tiger and the Werewolf Alpha #paranormal
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- #AtoZChallenge - The Work of the Wife
- #AtoZChallenge – Hooray for our National Health Service!