It is very exciting for me this Christmas. Not only am I celebrating it with the newest addition to our family, our baby daughter Georgina (4 months), but I am celebrating the release of The Darkness of Love with a fabulous international book tour! And even better, I don’t have to leave home, because my book is touring via the amazing power of global media. A huge thank you goes out to my publisher Chances Press, and to Literary Nook for organizing the event. Check out the tour information here, and I look forward to seeing you during December while I am on my travels… Merry Christmas!
Catherine Green Author
I Blog for BritMums
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Books, Stationery and Supplies
Sponsor SpookyMrsGreenIf you enjoy reading my blog posts and you want to see continued improvement to the SpookyMrsGreen website, please do consider sending a small donation. Even the occasional £1 or $1 will be greatly appreciated. Just click the link www.paypal.me/SpookyMrsGreen and help this Indie writer to thrive. Thank you!
Top Posts & Pages
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham, 16th December 2006
- Festival Fun and a Good Cuppa!
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- Summer Solstice Blessings
- Circus of Horrors; A Macabre Theatre Show
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 4 – Danny Mason
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- Keep Calm and Make a Brew
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- Cheers to My Local Cafe!