It is very exciting for me this Christmas. Not only am I celebrating it with the newest addition to our family, our baby daughter Georgina (4 months), but I am celebrating the release of The Darkness of Love with a fabulous international book tour! And even better, I don’t have to leave home, because my book is touring via the amazing power of global media. A huge thank you goes out to my publisher Chances Press, and to Literary Nook for organizing the event. Check out the tour information here, and I look forward to seeing you during December while I am on my travels… Merry Christmas!
Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Femdom Dating and the BDSM Community
- My Second Ghost Hunt: Rileys Snooker Hall, Oldham
- Book Signing and Breastfeeding; All in a Day’s Work!
- Ghost Hunter Diaries
- When a Witch Falls in Love
- School Summer Holidays
- About Catherine Green
- A Taste of Vampire Seduction in 'The Darkness of Love'
- Work With Me