It is very exciting for me this Christmas. Not only am I celebrating it with the newest addition to our family, our baby daughter Georgina (4 months), but I am celebrating the release of The Darkness of Love with a fabulous international book tour! And even better, I don’t have to leave home, because my book is touring via the amazing power of global media. A huge thank you goes out to my publisher Chances Press, and to Literary Nook for organizing the event. Check out the tour information here, and I look forward to seeing you during December while I am on my travels… Merry Christmas!
Catherine Green Author
I Blog for BritMums
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Books, Stationery and Supplies
Top Posts & Pages
- #AtoZChallenge – Am I Gender Stereotyping my Daughters?
- It’s All A Little Bit Strange #MercuryRetrograde
- Tea Sale! Stock up on Writer Supplies
- Dragonfae Oracle Card Reading
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 20 – Temptation
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 22 – Vampires
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model
- My Spiritual Journey: Healing and Cleansing
- Clarks Shoes Big Summer Sale!