It is very exciting for me this Christmas. Not only am I celebrating it with the newest addition to our family, our baby daughter Georgina (4 months), but I am celebrating the release of The Darkness of Love with a fabulous international book tour! And even better, I don’t have to leave home, because my book is touring via the amazing power of global media. A huge thank you goes out to my publisher Chances Press, and to Literary Nook for organizing the event. Check out the tour information here, and I look forward to seeing you during December while I am on my travels… Merry Christmas!
Catherine Green Author
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Moving House? I’m Not Quite Sure
- Product Review: Naipo Car Seat Cushion Back Massager
- How to Date when you are Older
- The Snow Tiger and the Werewolf Alpha #paranormal
- Ghost Hunter Diaries - Bodelwydden Castle, Wales – 10/04/10
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 20 – Temptation
- That was a Long Easter Holiday!
- I need a Camper Van!
- Vampires Don’t Fart. Need I Say More?
- A Day in the Life of a Pagan Housewife