I have struggled with this situation frequently, more so since the birth of my second daughter. It was a huge relief to find this post and realise that I am not alone and it doesn’t make me a bad or selfish mother. Phew!
Catherine Green Author
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 20 – Temptation
- Tough Love with a Toddler
- Appreciate a Dragon Day
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- Paranormal Novels by Catherine Green
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- A Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers
- Product Review: Naipo Massage Cushion Shiatsu Deep Kneading Back Massager
- Reiki and Emotional Healing at Christmas