I have struggled with this situation frequently, more so since the birth of my second daughter. It was a huge relief to find this post and realise that I am not alone and it doesn’t make me a bad or selfish mother. Phew!
Books by Catherine Green
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- January Sales Round-Up
- Looking After Your Health And Wellness In Hard Times
- A Gentle Celebration for Imbolc
- Winter Solstice Tarot Reading for New Year
- Hot Girls and Ladies in Hot Books!
- Am I a Working Mother, a Housewife, or Both?
- Detox with Twinings Tea
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 19 – Simon Bunce and Sally Frost
- How to Manage Stress Levels During Quarantine
- The Season of the Witch #Samhain