I have struggled with this situation frequently, more so since the birth of my second daughter. It was a huge relief to find this post and realise that I am not alone and it doesn’t make me a bad or selfish mother. Phew!
Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- A Day in the Life of a Pagan Housewife
- What it Means to be a Shaman
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- Why My Husband Won’t Take Holidays
- My Spiritual Journey: Reiki and Eye Surgery
- A Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers
- I Need a Holiday!
- Fancy a Cheeky Peaky Blinder?
- A FABulous Folk and Boat Festival