I have struggled with this situation frequently, more so since the birth of my second daughter. It was a huge relief to find this post and realise that I am not alone and it doesn’t make me a bad or selfish mother. Phew!
Catherine Green Author
I Blog for BritMums
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Books, Stationery and Supplies
Top Posts & Pages
- Approaching Mabon and Embracing the Autumn Equinox
- My Victorian Home
- Win a Dream Holiday to New York!
- Is this the Death of the New Age Movement?
- That Zen Feeling with #EcoverLaundry @Britmums @EcoverUK
- A Poem for my Little Girl #startingschool
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 4 – Danny Mason
- Back to School and Settling In
- An Attitude of Gratitude #Mabon #Harvest
- Miss Rabbit the Role Model