Recently I have been pondering the issue of self promotion in terms of selling my books, and I am coming up short with answers. I have no financial budget with which to sell. Therefore I have to rely on free promotion and word of mouth wherever I can. Sounds easy, but is it really? Here is another (damn talented) author with a similar dilemma…
Catherine Green Author
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- Book Signing and Breastfeeding; All in a Day’s Work!
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- Tantrums and Sleepless Nights
- Mind, Body and Spirit Event – Stockport, Cheshire
- New Year, New Start: Spiritual Reading with Inner Child Tarot
- Never Mind the Terrible Twos; Beware the Fearsome Fours! #Parenting
- #AtoZChallenge Y is for You
- The Witch with a Broken Wand
- Prestige Hampers Luxury Christmas Hamper