Recently I have been pondering the issue of self promotion in terms of selling my books, and I am coming up short with answers. I have no financial budget with which to sell. Therefore I have to rely on free promotion and word of mouth wherever I can. Sounds easy, but is it really? Here is another (damn talented) author with a similar dilemma…
Catherine Green Author
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- The Redcliffe Novels: Writing a Trilogy
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 21 – Urban Fantasy
- Book Signing and Breastfeeding; All in a Day’s Work!
- Lammas Blessings and Birthday Fun
- Winter Wonderland Holiday Blog Share
- Working Mother or Housewife; the Debate Rumbles On
- I need a Camper Van!
- Toy Review: Schleich Dinosaurs
- ¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨ ℂ𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝 & ℙ𝕣𝕖-𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣 ¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸