I am trying to update my blogs more regularly, so here’s another quick post. I have now sent a complete edited manuscript to my publisher and they have drafted the art work so I am now very excited as I wait for the finished product!
My daughter appears to be teething so today has been ‘one of those days’ spent alternately trying to entertain/soothe/distract her while attempting to fulfull my household duties as well. Sadly I haven’t been able to sit down and write, but maybe I can do that later once the baby is in bed…
Catherine Green Author
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Top Posts & Pages
- #AtoZChallenge – Day 20 – Temptation
- Tough Love with a Toddler
- Appreciate a Dragon Day
- A Salute to Chocolate Week!
- Paranormal Novels by Catherine Green
- Time for Tea at the Tree of Imagination
- A Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers
- Product Review: Naipo Massage Cushion Shiatsu Deep Kneading Back Massager
- Reiki and Emotional Healing at Christmas