I am trying to update my blogs more regularly, so here’s another quick post. I have now sent a complete edited manuscript to my publisher and they have drafted the art work so I am now very excited as I wait for the finished product!
My daughter appears to be teething so today has been ‘one of those days’ spent alternately trying to entertain/soothe/distract her while attempting to fulfull my household duties as well. Sadly I haven’t been able to sit down and write, but maybe I can do that later once the baby is in bed…
Catherine Green Author
I Blog for BritMums
- Check out my profile at Bloggers Required
Blogs I Follow
Books, Stationery and Supplies
Top Posts & Pages
- My Victorian Home
- Win a Dream Holiday to New York!
- Approaching Mabon and Embracing the Autumn Equinox
- A Poem for my Little Girl #startingschool
- That Zen Feeling with #EcoverLaundry @Britmums @EcoverUK
- Clarks Shoes Big Summer Sale!
- #AtoZChallenge – A Tarot Reading
- A Christmas Gift from Beer52 Craft Beer Discovery Club #Blogmas
- The Redcliffe Novels Series
- What Do I Want? #LawofAttraction How to Reach Your Vibration